Find me at JoE's

>> March 9, 2011

Today is my turn to post a blog on the Jewels of Encouragement (JoE). Come check out my thoughts about siblings, animal cruelty, Mary Poppins, cats, and God's plan vs Man's choices....well you just gotta read it to get it.


Grab a cup o' Joe and hop on over to JoE's and have a chat with me about...well about a wide variety of things that hit this ADD mind of mine!

While you're there, go ahead and follow this blog for a grab bag of encouragement from a team of writers set out to discover God's will in our lives as we pursue or passion to write for His glory.

0 comments so far...Care to leave your thoughts?:

Post a Comment


Copyright 2008-2016 MariLaVell.com All rights reserved
~Psalm 77:6 "I call to remembrance my song in the night; I meditate within my heart,and my spirit makes diligent search."

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 * © customized by Mari @ Free2Bedesigns.com/

Back to TOP